9/01/2012

Introduction - Mandy welcomes you

Hello girls & boys. My name is Amanda but my friends just call me Mandy. I decided to open this blog in order to create a platform for myself where I can freely focus on my most favorite fetish. And that is the foot torture.

But please, do not think of this like some kind of bdsm site. This is not about bastinado or about real life sado-maso stuff. This is purely fantasy therefore rest of the shared materials, pictures and stories will be about non existing, imaginary scenes.

Mostly because my fantasies are extreme, dirty, nasty. Foot torture in my case means something what was performed by the inquisition on helpless and definitely unwilling victims who were accused to be witches.

Torture means TORTURE, not bondage games or light caning! But as I highlighted, this is only fantasy, I hope these things will never be real on Earth anymore as they were during humankind's history, but it became my obsession, my kink. I love foot torture and all related fantasies, and this blog is all about it.

Run away or enjoy. Welcome to Mandy's twisted mind!


6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to read you next post! This blog has a wonderful potential!

    Nice pictures indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear. Less in focus at the moment but plan to expand it soon enough :)

      Delete
  2. I love those pictures you posted. May I have a picture of your soles and toes to get twisted out over?. Would you email me at stewartdennis1951@gmail.com and attach one?
    Sure would really appreciate it. Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12/08/2013

    I really like your blog. Would you like to have some email contact? We can discuss a lot of things. My email is dennisjohnson979@gmail.com
    Looking forward to it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Email me: arephimr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete